Farnham Road Hospital,
Telephone: 0300 222 5932
Associate Director Substance Misuse Services: Katy Matthews
Operations Manager: Alison Foulser
Service Manager: Susannah Spindler
Out of Hours Contact
Trust Crisis Line: 0300 456 83 42
SMS texting for people who are deaf or hard of hearing: 07717 989 024
Our i-access drug and alcohol service supports people in Surrey who want help with their problematic drug use and/or are highly dependent on alcohol and want to stop drinking. We do this in partnership with WDP, a specialist national non-profit organisation.
Once referred, people come for appointments across our three main bases/ satellite clinics.
i-access North West
i-access, Two Bridges, Guildford Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9AU
Tel: 01372 216666
North West satellite clinic locations:
Click here to view a map of the North West satellite clinics.
- Ashford Health Centre - Ashford Hospital, London Road, Ashford, TW15 3FE - 01372 216666
- Joseph Palmer Centre - 319 Walton Road, Molesey, West Molesey, KT8 2QG - 01372 216666
- Bramdean - Worple Road, Staines Upon Thames, TW18 1ED - 01372 216666
- St David’s Health Centre, Hadrian Way, Stanwell, Staines-upon-Thames, Stanwell, Staines TW19 7HE – 01372 216666
- Theta Clinic - Lyons Way, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 7ER - 01372 216666
- Sunbury Health Centre - Green Street, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 6RH, 01372 216666
- Walton Community Centre - Manor Rd, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 2PB - 01372 216666
- Woking Community Hospital - Heathside Road, Woking, GU22 7HS - 01372 216666
- Xchange - 20 High Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6BW - 01372 216666
- Staines Methodist Church - Thames Street, TW18 4SD - 01372 216666
i-access South West
i-access, Laurel House, Farnham Road Hospital, Farnham Road, Guildford, GU2 7LX
Tel: 0300 222 5932
South West satellite clinic locations:
Click here to view a map of the South West satellite clinics.
- 40 Degreez - Dogflud Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7UT - 01483 450256
- Ash Vale Health Centre - Wharf Road, Ash Vale, Surrey, GU12 5BA - 01483 540256
- Cranleigh Medical Practice - 18 High Street, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8AE - 01483 540256
- Hasleway Community Centre - Lion Green, Haslemere, GU27 1LD - 01483 450256
- The Mill Medical Practice - Cattershall Mill, Godalming, GU7 1JW - 01483 450256
i-access, Wingfield Resource Centre, St Anne's Drive, Redhill RH1 1AU
Tel: 01737 768333. Click here for Access Able information.
East satellite clinic locations:
Click here to view a map of the East satellite clinics.
- Caterham Valley Medical Practice - Eothen House, Eothen Close, Caterham, CR3 6JA - 01737 768333
- Clarendon House - 28 West Street, Dorking, RH4 1QJ - 01737 768333
- Cobham Health Centre - 168 Portsmouth Road, Cobham, KT11 1HT - 01737 768333
- Horizon Hub Epsom - Horizon House, 28 Upper High Street, Epsom, KT17 4RS - 01737 768333
- Moat House - Moat House Surgery, Worsted Green, Merstham, RH1 3PN - 01737 768333
- Tadworth Medical Centre - 1 Troy Close, Tadworth, KT20 5JE - 01737 768333
- The Arches - Redhill Methodist Church, Gloucester Rd, Redhill, RH1 1BP - 01737 768333
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Health
People can refer themselves by telephone, by email or in person. (Our main office is in Guildford but we are a Surrey-wide service offering clinics across the county.) We also accept referrals from GPs, social services, Community Mental Health Recovery Services (CMHRS), non-statutory drug and alcohol services, hospitals, other mental health professionals and probation services. For more information, visit our Getting Help page.
We help people who use drugs or alcohol either problematically or dependently and those who may need opiate substitution therapy for opiate dependency.