If you live in Surrey there are two different ways you can access the service:

  • Getting in touch with us directly
  • Referral by your GP or another agency (e.g social services, hospital, etc)

Getting in touch with us directly

Getting in touch with us directly helps us to get to know you and understand your needs better from the beginning. We will write to your GP to keep them informed about your recovery care plan and progress. We have an obligation to tell them about any medication we prescribe for you.

You have three options if you want to get in touch with us directly:

Option 1: Phone us

Call 0300 222 5932 (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
Calls are charged at a local rate from both mobile and landlines

Option 2: Email us

Please download & complete our referral form and return to rxx.iaccess@nhs.net .
The Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of any personal information if you choose to correspond via email.

Alternatively you can send an email to rxx.iaccess@nhs.net and include the following information:

  • Name
  • Phone Number
  • GP Surgery
  • A convenient time for us to call you between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday

Once we receive your details, someone from our team will contact you and talk through the options available.

Option 3: Visit us in person

If you would like to visit us in person please call 0300 222 5932  and we will give you details of your nearest local service. Please note: we are not an emergency service and we are unable to provide immediate emergency treatment.

When we receive your information, we review all your details and consider the next steps and what will work best for you. If our service isn’t right for you, we’ll refer you on to a more suitable service that we think will be able to help you.

Referral by your GP or another referral agency

We accept referrals from GPs, social services, Community Mental Health Recovery Services (CMHRS), non-statutory drug and alcohol services, hospitals, other mental health professionals and probation services.

Simply visit your GP or get a referral from one of these other agencies you might be involved in and we will get in touch to talk you through your options and to organise an assessment if required at a time that suits you.

Information for Referrers